The Bourse Food Court and Shops are open:
Monday - Saturday
Open 10 am – 6 pm (Year Round)
Open 11 am – 5 pm (March through November only)
The Bourse Parking Garage is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
From the Philadelphia International Airport, Driving I-95 North
1. Leave from Airport Terminal towards AIRPORT exit
2. Merge onto I-95 N
3. Follow signs for CENTRAL PHILA/I-676 East
4. Take exit 22. This is a left hand exit – stay in left lanes to exit, then move right promptly.
5. Follow signs for PHILA/INDEPENDENCE HALL/CALLOWHILL STREET
6. Stay straight at the light on CALLOWHILL STREET
7. Turn LEFT onto 4th STREET
8. After passing MARKET STREET, you will see The Bourse Building on the right between Ludlow and Ranstead Streets
9. Just past The Bourse on the right is the entrance to The Bourse Garage next to The Ritz Movie Theatre.
From the Northeast Extension
1. Take the PA-9 NORTH/NORTHEAST EXTENSION
2. Merge onto PENNSYLVANIA TPKE. NORTHEAST EXTENSION TOLL
3. PENNSYLVANIA TPKE. NORTHEAST EXTENSION TOLL becomes I-476 S.
4. Take the I-76 exit
5. Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
6. Merge onto I-76 E. Take the I-676 EAST exit
7. Take the 8th STREET exit towards Ben Franklin Bridge (stay in outer right lanes)
8. Make LEFT onto RACE STREET (about 1 block)
9. Make RIGHT onto 4th STREET
10. Go 3 blocks to MARKET STREET
11. After passing MARKET STREET, you will see The Bourse Building on the right between Ludlow and Ranstead Streets.
12. Just past The Bourse on the right is the entrance to The Bourse Garage next to The Ritz Movie Theatre.
Approaching Philadelphia from I-95 South
1. I-95 SOUTH, follow signs for CENTRAL PHILA/I-676 (Exit 22)
2. Follow signs for PHILA/INDEPENDENCE HALL/CALLOWHILL STREET
3. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
4. Stay straight to CALLOWHILL STREET
5. Turn LEFT onto 4th STREET
6. After passing MARKET STREET, you will see The Bourse Building on the right between Ludlow and Ranstead Streets
7. Just past The Bourse on the right is the entrance to The Bourse Garage next to The Ritz Movie Theatre.
From the New Jersey Turnpike
1. Take the NJ TURNPIKE SOUTHBOUND TOLL
2. Exit 3
3. Take NJ RT-168 N
4. Take I-295 S
5. Merge onto I-676 N
6. Cross BEN FRANKLIN BRIDGE TOLL
7. Make hard RIGHT at bottom of Bridge, curves onto 4th STREET
8. Go straight three blocks to MARKET STREET
9. After passing MARKET STREET, you will see The Bourse Building on the right between Ludlow and Ranstead Streets
10. Just past The Bourse on the right is the entrance to The Bourse Garage next to The Ritz Movie Theatre.
Important Notice for Motor Coaches Visiting Philadelphia
As part of the City of Philadelphia's continuing efforts to improve Center City traffic and parking, all buses, motor coaches and tour buses are prohibited from parking on city streets, including the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Delaware Avenue/Columbus Boulevard and John F. Kennedy Boulevard.
In order to provide safe and secure parking facilities for vehicles and drivers, all coaches will be directed to the Callowhill Bus Center (CBC), located on Callowhill Street between Second and Third streets. The CBC offers a secure, convenient and comfortable location for motor coach drivers to wait for their groups or park their coach overnight. Drivers can park in one of 43 secured spaces and enjoy an air-conditioned waiting area that features bathrooms and showers, televisions, sleeping lounges and vending machines. Coupons and delivery from local restaurants are also available. Drivers are not able to stay in the facility overnight.
Callowhill Bus Center Fees and Hours of Operation
$20 per motor coach for the day (payable at the National Constitution Center's Independence Transportation Center (ITC) or the parking facility). Driver must display the parking permit they received with payment.
Overnight parking is an additional $10 (for a total fee of $30). Reservations for overnight parking should be made before 5:00 p.m. by calling 215-925-3706.
The parking area is open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week.
Motor coaches have an easy and efficient way to drop off and pick up groups visiting Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park at the new Independence Transportation Center (ITC). The ITC has 11 spots for loading and unloading adjacent to the new National Constitution Center.
In addition to the new ITC, five drop-off and pick up locations (10-limit) are provided throughout the Historic District for motor coach groups. These are:East side of Third Street, between Walnut and Chestnut streets (in front of the former INHP Visitors Center)
- In front of Christ Church on Second Street, between Arch and Market Streets;
- In front of the Betsy Ross House on Arch Street, between Second and Third Streets;
- In front of City Tavern, just north of Second and Walnut Streets; and,
- Fifth Street, between Ranstead and Chestnut Streets, for seniors and handicapped visitors only.
Coaches arriving at the museums on and near the Benjamin Franklin Parkway will find designated drop off/pick up zones (10-limit) at the following locations:
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum: west side of 20th Street
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: driveway at west entrance
- Rodin Museum: north side of Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- The Academy of Natural Sciences: west side of 19th Street
- Please Touch Museum: west side of 21st Street
- The Barnes Foundation: Pennsylvania Ave between 20th and 21st streets
Coaches are permitted to drop off/pick up at hotels, restaurants and attractions outside the Historic District.
For more information contact DLC Parking Services at 215-925-3706 (open from 9am - 3pm ET).